Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I should be working...

But here are a couple of cute pictures.



And in chickenpox news, Tommy did not have any new spots this morning, and has a boatload of energy. So, we went to the park (not the playground) and found a big grassy area to play by ourselves. He had fun and even went potty in the public restroom at the park, so he didn't have an accident. I am becoming hopeful that he might be out of pullups by the time he is 15.

It's a beautiful day today, which is helping everything.

4 comments:

  1. In my head, your blog has an British accent. Is that weird? If you come home with a fake Madonna British accident, I will have no choice but to mock you. Fair warning. Smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE mock me if I come back with a fake British accent.

    ReplyDelete