Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ONE!!

As usual, I can't figure out how to move my photos around, so they are not in order. We have video of gift opening and blowing out the candles, but I haven't got it on the computer yet. I will update the post at some point.

Here is Lizzie after eating her cupcake (she's moved on to eating her dinner):


This is during Lizzie's baby class (Tommy attended because he finished school last week). It was a Christmas-themed class so they all wore Santa hats until they realized that they had hats on and pulled them off.


Here is Lizzie's happy birthday song and candle at her baby class. She had no idea what was going on. Of course.


Here she is during morning nap. She still looks like a baby. Phew.


Here she is right before singing happy birthday, with a balloon. Balloons are her favorite toy right now. (The paper plate on the tree is a wreath Tommy made at his art class this week, but it's backwards. Just how he wanted it.)


Here's Lizzie eating her cupcake. She got it to her mouth and didn't really move it for a while. She loves chocolate frosting (and who wouldn't, it was delicious if I do say so myself).



No comments:

Post a Comment