Friday, August 12, 2011

This time tomorrow...

we'll be four hours into our nine hour flight to Seattle. Today I went to the grocery store and bought lots of snacks (some of them unhealthy, but none of them too sugar-filled), and then I went to the toy store to buy little junk toys to keep them occupied. Unfortunately, our neighborhood toy store doesn't really do junk (could've used a Hamley's) and so I ended up with three small things that should keep my children occupied for about 45 seconds.

But here's the thing: I can do anything for nine hours. I really can. (But Eli will owe me big time.) And, luckily, Lib's wedding is going to be reaaaally fun and make this ordeal totally worth it. PHEW!

I'll let you know how it goes in exchange for all the positive energy you can send my way tomorrow.

PS: I met a baby Lulu's age today at the playground and I'm positive he has some sort of dwarfism. (No idea if that's a word.) He was ADORABLE, one of the cutest kids I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment