Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Our time.

It seems that every parent I know goes through a period of illness.  Your kid is sick, then better for a couple of days, then sick again, then better for a week, then sick again, and on and on.  And it seems like this summer has been our own special time to be sick.  Because after one stomach illness AND hand food and mouth, we are again afflicted a stomach bug.  POOR TOMMY AND LIZZIE vomited all night long.  (And Eli and I didn't get to bed until two and after that, sleep was interrupted, and I had a breakfast meeting today of course.)

Of course we have no idea what happened (though I am inclined to blame the plane), but I just called Mandy for an update and she told me that she's not feeling so well...

And if I'm honest, I'm not feeling so well, either. But of course, I might just be completely exhausted.

I'll check back later in the week, hopefully a bit more optimistic (and healthier!).

No comments:

Post a Comment