Monday, January 09, 2017

Christmas 2016


We had a lovely Christmas in Muscat.  On Christmas Eve, we had dinner at a local place with a nice woman from Eli's work, and on Christmas day we spent the afternoon and had dinner with our very good friends.  The big news is that Santa brought the kids' bikes PLUS one bike for a grown up (Santa must know how much Eli works?) and so we have spent a lot of time on our bicycles since Christmas.

Eli got a go pro, and I have included a few photos taken with it - for fun.

We went to the Al Bustan to decorate gingerbread houses on December 23rd, and took a photo in front of their pretty tree.  (When we left for Jordan, I asked Aileen to take the Gingerbread houses away, and the kids have never asked me about them.  So they didn't even eat them :) )



Christmas Eve dinner at Kargeen
Tommy got a new nerf gun.  He loves it; me, not so much.

Eli got a new camera - this is a test photo that I love

Go pro photos.  And for the record:  if you wear contacts, you can't open your eyes under water.  However,
I hadn't realized I was doing so much to develop wrinkles around my eyes when I close them...



Christmas afternoon on the beach
The feast and a truly lovely expression on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment