Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Lex

Last night I checked email right before going to bed, and I had an email from Andy with this attached to it:

Why are these notes the cutest things in the whole universe? Because she is not yet 7? Because she is my niece and I have SUCH sweet memories of when she was a tiny baby, and then when she came to our wedding and everybody wanted to hold her? I don't know. BUT, she is an amazing little girl and these notes are somehow overwhelming to her Aunt Laura. (She accuses Andy of not loving her and still signs her own note "Love, Lexy." Does that not kill all of you, too?)

You'll be happy to know that after delivering notes back and forth, she and her daddy resolved the problem (kudos to Andy for, as he described it, responding to her reactions with love, just like MLK), and she went on to eat a ginormous dinner, leading me to believe that hunger was the root of this one (I understand, Lexy, I really do).

No comments:

Post a Comment