Friday, October 07, 2011

To all my friends with girls

Do you have any great ideas for gifts for Lizzie?

If she were aware of the gift injustice occurring at our house, she might feel like we don't love her as much as we love Tommy. But really, she just loves his toys and we can't think of new, exciting things to get for her. But we've got a birthday and Christmas coming up (within two weeks of each other, the poor thing) and I need some suggestions. So leave a comment! Or send an email!

(We would love not to buy all pink plastic toys, but if any of those have been crazy successful with your girls, tell me about them too.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of anything that you wouldn't already have, unless (and this is very unlikely) Lulu doesn't have a baby doll. Malia just opened her shop though, so I can ask a professional!

    ReplyDelete