Sunday, April 07, 2013

Baked Oatmeal -- I love it

Something surprising, I'm sure, to my ex-roommate Sarah Wedemeyer who sweetly endured garden burgers every other Wednesday (roommate dinner night), is my addiction to food blogs. I have two problems, however: first, I don't normally choose healthy recipes to try and second, I can't buy vanilla extract here (luckily I have vanilla beans and surprise, surprise, you can use them instead!).

This is my latest obsession - we are on our second Friday morning eating baked oatmeal. I have used skim milk both times and I think it's fine (but maybe if I'd tried whole milk before I wouldn't):

http://orangette.blogspot.com/2013/03/we-have-rhythm.html


1 comment:

  1. What is more surprising to me is that you have time to read food blogs and actually make something from one of them. Also, that you remember that roommate date night was on Wednesdays. Your garden burgers were delicious.

    ReplyDelete