Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lake Miscellaneous

I had planned to write a lot of posts with Lake pictures, but somehow I haven't had the time and on Saturday we leave Laramie and all of the photos (until I return to Oman on the 25th).  So, will you bear with me for another post full of photos and not much text? I am grateful.  (And, I'll never know if you don't look at them, so there's that.)


P8010070 P8010072

Tommy & Grandpa Ollie on the day we arrived -- Dutch Rubs are so funny!


Lulu received a mask and snorkel from Aunt Katherine and Uncle Andy -- she has not worn it in the water yet, but she does incorporate it into her everyday wardrobe.  (And I am absolutely confident that nobody thinks I have suggested wearing it, so I love it when she does.)


Adeline, Lexy and Katherine while out tubing.

 Eli & Tommy tubing. Note that it is always special when Eli makes it into a photo as he is normally behind the camera.  (I am confident that our children will remember his important role in their upbringing anyway, phew.)

 The 'little girls' (Lulu and Millie) on the log -- I am told that these logs have been floating in the swimming area and played with by children for years and years.  They are popular.


 Tommy's legs tubing -- I am so glad I wasn't on the boat to watch this.  Yikes. Of course, he said it was very, very fun.

 Katherine and Adeline tubing.

 Andy tubing.  And looking somehow model-ish?  Am I wrong, ladies?

 Millie, Adeline, Lexy and Claire with Tommy in front.

 ***

Here are the goodbye hugs:







Based on height, it's hard to believe that Tommy and Millie are only seven months apart in age.  But it's clear from this photo at least that they are both extremely cool.  Or, Millie is.  (If I could have scooped her up and brought her home with me, I would have.)

 The good-bye cousins shot.  This scene is pretty accurate in that Lulu has realized that photo shoots are opportunities for power and refuses to cooperate.  It's really convenient and not at all frustrating.


Did you guys know that Lulu LOVES iPads and operates them better than I can?

 While Lulu iPaded, Tommy, Eli and I went on a walk.





Over and out. Yellowstone photos tomorrow!

(Who else is feeling really depressed about the end of summer?)

No comments:

Post a Comment