Friday, May 14, 2010

Helicopters & Grandma Nancy

Grandma Nancy arrived yesterday and Tommy was absolutely delighted to see her. It is the first time he has been so truly excited to see one of his grandparents, and I am thrilled that he seems to have hit this phase in time for mom's visit. (He did, however, tell me once this morning that he wanted Grandma Nancy to not be here and Uncle Brett to be here. So, he's not perfect yet.)

The big excitement today is that we were in Kensington Gardens and saw Prince Charles' helicopter land and then take off again. We were so close that Tommy was a bit frightened -- which is understandable given how the trees almost blow over. I took a movie but I think I need Eli to crop it before I can post it on youtube.


In other news, I went for a run DURING NAPTIME today. God Bless Grandma Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment