Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AN OLD POST I NEVER PUBLISHED

*I wrote this one last Wednesday but didn't get around to publishing it. Tomorrow I'll tell you all about our Budapest trip.*

Here's a sweet one of the Lulabell. Eli took it, of course.


We're busy around here. Today we went to see Santa (aka Father Christmas) at Harrods. Why today? Because it's the only appointment we could get when I signed up a month ago. Tommy had a nice conversation with Father Christmas about eating his vegetables, fighter jets and dinosaurs. Then, we looked around in the toy department at Harrods and Tommy told us he wanted everything he saw. "Oh, Mom! I want that! And that!" You get the idea. Tonight as he went to bed he told me he wants another lego digger. Even though he already has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment