Saturday, January 15, 2011

Swimming

So Eli and I joined a gym with a pool in September, and we've both been swimming a couple/few times a week. And I would like to take this opportunity to encourage all of you to swim. It is such a great workout -- it makes me tired in a different way than running does, and I'm never sore when I finish. I think it's helping my running endurance, too.

I also want you all to know that Eli is an awesome swimmer. Seriously, there is nobody better that I've seen in our gym, and he's just impressive. It makes me wish I had worked a little harder when I was on swim team. It's cute because he adjusts his goggles for about ten minutes before he gets in. I look forward to the time when we can work out together on a regular basis, like the good old days running in Crissy Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment