Monday, May 09, 2011

Royal Wedding, part II

For those of you who don't know, last Friday, Prince William married Catherine Middleton. (My post discussing a dress was referring to Kate's wedding gown.) I watched it on television. (No joke, I even got a little bit teary, which pretty nearly killed my husband.) But in the afternoon, we had a babysitter and an uncooperative movie schedule. So we picked a neighborhood and went for a walk, just like we did before we had two kids, and somehow ended up at Buckingham Palace. And guess who drove by us on the way to the evening party? That's right, Kate and William. But guess how we knew? Because I asked a photographer if it had been Wills & Kate in the car. We sure couldn't see them. But here I am, with all the people (and shocking amounts of litter).

No comments:

Post a Comment