Saturday, April 28, 2012

And so we arrive at another weekend.

This has been a big week.  Mom is retired yesterday AND it's her birthday today.  Lizzie started preschool.  Tommy went back to school after nearly a month off.  Eli got a promotion.  And guess what happened to me? I worked.  I have been quite busy at work and finally on Thursday night my boss decided to finish the project we've been working on.  And so, we worked all night.  This is not a lie.  I sent a text to my sleeping husband at 4:45am to tell him that I was in the taxi finally on my way home.  The sun was coming up over the river and it was a sweet London moment.  

So, we're all very happy that it's the weekend and we've celebrated by having a very relaxed day.  I hope your weekends are just as lovely. A better blog post will come as soon as I can think normally. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment