Saturday, July 21, 2012

More Olympic Excitement

The TORCH will be going past our house (again, two blocks away) on Thursday afternoon about 2:00pm.  I will be at work and had been considering how to get home but have just investigated and see that it will be by St. Paul's at 9:00am.  And Eli has agreed to stay home until Mandy comes so that I can go see it!  I know that it will likely be disappointing (who knows what I'll be able to see) but DUDES more than ever before I am really looking forward to the Olympics!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you - that's pretty fun. I just realized we'll be in a hotel with TELEVISION this weekend during Eric's Bellingham soccer tournament. It's a pretty adult weekend, so I will be spending lots of time with Margaret while Eric's playing soccer or carousing and will actually get to watch some Olympic coverage. For someone who despised playing competitive sports, I do enjoy watching them at the global level!

    ReplyDelete