Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We're okay over here

I wanted you all to know that I am doing just fine.

Eli and I spent from noon until 10pm on Sunday sorting through our belongings and putting things into three categories:  throw, take, and take NOW.  You see, we'll be living with a very small percentage of our things while the rest are en route to our next destination.  We will also travel with a MOUNTAIN of luggage.  I hate doing that because I have some anxiety about accidentally leaving a bag at the airport.

Then, on Monday morning bright and early, Eli left and late on Monday night, he arrived safely in Muscat.

Work is slower this week, and I'm getting lots of jobs done.  Mom and Dad come tomorrow and I have a list of things for them to do this week already.

And hopefully, we'll be in really good shape early next week so we can go see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment