Saturday, February 23, 2013

Friday at the Beach

We went to a new beach this weekend.  It was lovely, although a bit windy and perhaps not quite hot enough yet.  Enough people tell me every day that I will be amazed at how hot it is in a month; you don't need to send an email.

Here is where we went.  Of note is that you can see "The Wave" which is where we will live once our container arrives (to the west of the main part of Muscat).
 The water was filled with eggs of some kind.  Tommy figured out that they were eggs first.  They grossed me out but did not bother the other members of my family.  Here is Tommy showing some to you.
 Sort of a pretty beach, don't you think?
 We dig holes to the US (rather than China, remember how you used to do that when you were a kid?) from here!  Isn't that crazy?
 Lulu was "reawy, reawy cold":
 This was on our way home.  Eli wanted to explore a bit, so we drove up the steepest road I've ever been up in a car.  I worried we might not make it, and at one point, I didn't know if we were going to drive over a cliff or if there would be a road on the other side, and my husband kept right on driving, commenting after, "boy, I felt that in my knees!"  But, it was pretty:
 For interest.  Our new-to-us car.  It's a Hyundai Santa Fe and was given to us without a speck of dust or sand on or in it.  We certainly fixed that over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment