Saturday, May 17, 2014

Random photos

 We often spend Friday mornings walking on the beach and swimming, and sometimes we have noodle fights.  They aren't my favorite thing, but someone really likes them a lot and his daddy usually indulges him (and ends up whacking them way too hard).

Below is Lizzie at one amazing birthday party with her face painted.  I said, "do you want a flower or a butterfly?" and she said, "I want a dolphin!"  And the photo beside is me in sparkly orange eyelashes which I liked more than I thought I would.

 Some days after we have lunch and start the long wait for Tommy to come home, we have a hard time finding things to do.  But we are all set when there are workers bagging the dates on the palm trees.
It rained and we were really excited.
 I know this is a boring photo, but can you believe how long Lulu is???

Below are Lizzie and Grace on their bikes.  I think my children are lucky to grow up in such a pretty place. (But it is rather hot sometimes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment