Friday, March 20, 2015

Tommy's homework

Fear not, this is not a post about how hard it is to make Tommy do his homework.  In fact, homework has been a breeze lately.

Each week, Tommy has a spelling list, and one of the ways he learns his words is by writing a sentence with each one.  I find his sentences quite amusing and since this blog of late is mostly just things I want to remember when I'm old, about having kids who are the PERFECT ages, I'm going to write his spelling word sentences for you here (with his spellings, and the spelling word in italics).

Winter means business.

The three forms of matter are gas, liqid and solid.

A female tiger is called a tigress.

I follow Barack Obama.

I fixed a problem with Mitsuke.

You need water.

I made a pattern.

I hate fevers.

Pillows are plush.

I've read 60 chapters.

My sister is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment