Sunday, September 06, 2015

A new game (edited, now with answers)

Honestly, it's been busy.  The garage door wouldn't close, then my car wouldn't start, then I decided that the lamps in the living room need to be plugged in which involved finding a guy to come create some outlets where there were none, then I needed new tires and of course I can't ever skip my exercise class, and and and.  Anyway, that's why I am still not really back to blogging as I had intended.  All my free time is sucked up.  And today, I get to hold a little baby while his mommy gets a break from him.  See?  You can't blog while you are busy holding baby Owen (who shares Tommy's birthday).

So, I thought we could work together to delete my note that contains all the funny things the kids have said that I have not yet blogged about.  The game is that you can guess which of my little darlings made the observation or asked the question.

****
"I'm not a tiger, I'm a pronghorn!"  (Lulu)

****
"I'm just not feeling bright..."  (Tommy, I think)

****
"Is San Francisco where you found Daddy?"  (Lulu)

****
"I have 17 packs of abs."  (Tommy)

****
"All pictures have to have a sunshine!"  (Lulu)

****
"I just want something tasty with no vegetables."  (Lulu)

****
"May I tell you the story of the Hope Diamond?"  (Tommy, obviously)

****
"Three things I want:  a trampoline, a pool and a treehouse."  (Lulu)

****
And, one that will show you just how long I've been meaning to type this post:
Me:  "You've become a different boy."
T:  "I know.  That's because I have new priorities of being six.  I'm not five anymore." (!!!)

****
"CHEESY EGGS??!? That's not dinner!"  (Lulu)

****
"Does single mean you don't have any parents?"  (Lulu)

****
Pointing the remote at the television, "come on, big boy, come on!"  (Lulu)

****
"Mom, you're a little bit gating..."  (tailgating)  (Lulu)

No comments:

Post a Comment