Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Official first day photo


First day of kinder and third grade.  Today is the last day of our third week and yesterday I asked Lulu if she likes her teacher (Ms Dani) and she said, "I just love her.  She's SO nice."

Tommy's teacher is strict but she seems really nice.  He has his own email address now, which is fun, but last night I tried to help him check and we couldn't remember the password.  When he told me the password on the day he created it, I realized that it was overly complicated (clearly someone gave a lecture about numbers and characters and capitals and he took it all to heart).  The teacher has said she can reset it, thank goodness.

I had a rough day on Tuesday and it was Lizzie and her friend Miyu's first day of gymnastics class this term.  So the girls had to get off the bus, put on their gymnastics outfits and get in the car -- all in about five minutes.  And unsurprisingly, this did not go well.  Both cried and we were fifteen minutes late.  I was beside myself and nearly crying when Eli wisely suggested that I ought to just laugh.  So I did, and it all ended well.

No comments:

Post a Comment