Saturday, December 05, 2015

Visit with Uncle Brett and Ranesa!

Last weekend, Uncle Brett and Ranesa came to spend Thanksgiving with us.  Auntie Chinka had been planning to come but was turned away at the airport because of her visa situation, BOO.  Here are some nice photos of the cousins -- during most of which Lizzie's extreme jealousy of her cousin is not apparent.  But friends, believe me when I tell you this jealousy featured heavily during the weekend.  (At one point, she told me that Ranesa "is taking all my love away!!!")  All I can say is that we may have made the wrong decision when we decided not to have a third child...


Uncle Brett enjoyed a nightly soccer game with Tommy's friends.  Best quote:  "It's so fun!  I can score whenever I want."

We went to the Hyatt where Uncle Brett shouldered more than his share of the childcare duty.

Living the hard life at the Hyatt.


Eli came to meet us for lunch.







We were waiting for the catering so the kids played in a garbage heap in back of the building.



No comments:

Post a Comment