Sunday, August 11, 2013

SPLASH!

 Friends!  Are you still there? I have so many fun things to tell you about including but not limited to:
* our time at Newman Lake with Uncle Andy and Aunt Katherine and Adeline and Lexy and Claire and Millie
* our fun trip with Grandma Sid & Grandpa Ollie to Yellowstone
* our time in Laramie with Grandma Sid & Grandpa Ollie (we are still in Laramie)
* our visit with Great Grandma Ruth
* the fact that I can now post larger images so you will be able to actually see my photos
* Eli's new camera that takes better pictures (I know, I didn't think such a thing was possible either)

If you are among the ten million people to whom I owe email please don't unfriend me yet.  We were without internet access for most of our trip and I fear I have fallen even more behind than usual.














No comments:

Post a Comment