Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Palm Springs

We spent the last week of our vacation in Palm Springs with my parents (at a friends' condo). It was a bit of a forced march by me, but I was adamant that we spend some time somewhere warm after the cold and dark London winter.

At the end of the trip, everyone agreed (even my mom, who had a cold while we were there) that it was a great week. Palm Springs is gorgeous, the weather was perfect although a bit windy, and we had a wonderful, relaxing time. Tommy spent a large part of each day in the pool, Eli and I went for runs, we went to the art fair or street fair or something like that downtown, and we hiked in Indian Canyon (that might not be the name).

It's really beautiful there -- the mountains are so close.

Going for a walk.
Playing with Grandma before a swim.

Lizzie was a bit sick while we were there, and her thick coating of sunscreen makes her look even worse in this picture.

The hike (I use that term loosely as it was more like a walk, but Tommy did really well).













At a playground in Palm Springs.


On their way to the pool.






A quick, unintended nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment