Sunday, March 16, 2014

Our Second International Day

Do you remember my post from International day last year?  We went yesterday, and this year, Lizzie's class (and the other two early childhood classes) sang two songs.  I have a strong feeling that if one of my children ends up on stage at some point, it will be this one.  I will try to post a movie on youtube (as I am unable to post movies on the blog for some reason).  She really gets into it.

International day was better in some ways than last year (for example, I didn't feel like I might cry the whole time) but worse in some ways (I spent an hour and a half working at the American booth and it was exhausting; Eli was very stressed out to have left work just after 2:30 and not return for the remainder of the day).  The kids had lots of fun though!



This is the tricky part of camel riding - getting up and getting down.  


 ***
Finally, look what is for sale at Carrefour.  It costs about $5, and apparently comes with a free travel guide and brochures?

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie looks super cute. My first through wast that you'd dressed her up in manner of Sevilla - what was the event that your Sra made you a full on flamenco-style costume for?

    ReplyDelete