Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Our Trip - Seattle photos

A pretty Seattle walk to stay awake for a bit longer on the day we arrived.

Dinner with Uncle Don, Gina, Uncle Vyn and Aunt Jan!  Still very jetlagged.


Christmas Eve dinner (but not on Christmas Eve).  We had the Kent family traditional "breakfast for dinner" and it was delicious.

Uncle Max still polls at numero uno with the kids, so he's not allowed to sit by his pretty girlfriend.


Mom's first crack (or not?) at Pecan Rolls.  She did an amazing job.

The flight museum is probably our favorite, especially in light of Tommy's new favorite reading topic -- WWII planes.
He impressed two docents with his knowledge.  Interestingly, I had a nice chat with a docent who was the main test pilot on the 777, and he explained that I have nothing to worry about flying over the pole, because that sucker can fly on one engine for 5 hours.


Lunch at Portage Bay!  Like the olden days, expect I didn't wear pajamas.  Sometimes I wish I could have an hour with my 22 year old self and see if I could entice her to behave just a bit better.

Eli and I can never forget these plastic animals because our daughter cried and cried until we bought them for her (horrible parenting, but she was crying for 10 so this felt like a compromise) and now she just keeps them in a box and never plays with them.



Tommy getting a clean bill of health on his optic nerves!  We are so relieved.  (He was super jetlagged.)
At SeaTac.  My kids can't see one of these things and not demand a photo.

THIRD CHRISTMAS!
Dad made a tasty apple pie.

Guess who got a shooting range in the basement and a beebee gun? Thanks, Grandpa!

Mom and Dad took us to Sound of Music -- Dad is less excited than he looks to be there...
But I am more excited than I look so it all evens out.  The kids really loved it and were perfectly behaved.

Then we went to the most delicious restaurant in Burien!  

Do you think he'll mind that I posted this? Happy New Year, everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment